CRUISE TO HYDRA, POROS AND AEGINA ISLANDS
If you like cruising and exploring,-we propose a one-day cruise in 3 islands of the Saronic Gulf. Enjoy the breeze while cruising and then discover the islands of Hydra, Poros, and Aegina. Lunch is offered on board during the cruise between Poros and Aegina. Other entertainments are offered on board including a dancing party.
Your day starts early in the morning by embarking the cruise ship in the marina of Flisvos located in southern Athens. Upon disembarking on each island, you will have free time to discover their beauties. Prior to the cruise we provide suggestions in our office on how to spend time in each island. Groups of more than 8 persons are accompanied by an escort from Elysium Travel throughout the visit, offering you any assistance you may require.
Plan of the excursion
Transfer from Marathon to Flisvos: 06h15 ---- Departure of the ship from Flisvos: 08h00
Return of the ship to Flisvos: 19h00 ----- Return to Marathon: 20h00
[Departure from and return to another point: to be arranged upon request, with potential extra charges]
- Pick up from your accommodation in Marathon or from selected meeting points in Athens and transfer to port of embarkation (marina of Flisvos)
- Cruise to Hydra ; free time on the island (1h15 stay)
- Cruise to Poros, with lunch offered on board; free time on the island (0h50 stay)
- Cruise to Aegina; free time on the island (02h30 stay)
- Return to the marina of Flisvos
- Drop off at your accommodation in Marathon or the original departure points in Athens
Small adjustments to the programme are possible to fit-in your personal preferences.
PRICE: from 120€
Children 3-11 years old: 78€
Infants up to 5 years old: free
Included in the price are
Ferry tickets; escort for groups of more than-8 persons; lunch on board (drinks not included in the price); pick-up from and drop-off at your accommodation in Marathon or the original departure points in Athens.
What to see and do
ON BOARD THE SHIP
- Enjoy a leisure time sailing through the Saronic Gulf,
- Entertain yourselves listening to traditional Greek singing and dancing on board
- Have lunch
- Take pictures with a view to the sea, and admire the views of the islands while approaching the harbours
- Stroll around its picturesque streets without the noise and pollution of modern cities
- You can also enjoy swimming in crystal clear waters
- Lose yourself in the narrow streets of the island
- Climb to the highest point of the island to enjoy the view.
- Walk around the town of Aegina, do some shopping and do not forget to buy pistachios
- Take a taxi-boat to the neighbouring island of Agistri for a refreshing swim in a beautiful beach(not included in the price)
- Visit by bus the Ancient Temple of Aphaia Athena, dedicated to goddess Athena, constructed in the 6th century BC(not included in the price)
RECOMMENDED TO TAKE WITH YOU
A bathing suit